548 Queen's Road
548 Queens is a welcoming 3BD/2.5BA 1,946 square foot townhome with partial bay views nestled within a private gated community on Alameda’s shoreline, steps from tranquil parks and beaches and moments from Park Street amenities. This lovely home is spacious and light-filled, and it features a versatile floorplan. It also enjoys close proximity to both the Oakland airport and the ferry to San Francisco.
On the first level of 548 Queens you will find a large living area graced by large windows, a fireplace, and sliding door access to a patio with slate tiles and marina views; the living area flows seamlessly into a dining area that enjoys the same view. The home’s kitchen includes a large greenhouse window overlooking common green space, while further exploration of the entry level reveals a den/family with a wet bar and sliding door access to an internal courtyard, ideal for barbecues and entertaining, as well as access to the home’s two-car garage through the courtyard. This level also includes a powder room and a laundry room with built-in cabinets.
Ascend the floating staircase at 548 Queens and still more delights are revealed: two spacious bedrooms that share a hallway bath with shower-over-tub, and a beautiful owner’s suite with vaulted ceilings, two large closets, and a private patio, accessible via sliding glass doors. The owner’s suite has marina views, and its light-filled bath includes a large dual vanity and step-in shower with built-in seating.
548 Queens pairs a home that is both stylish and inviting with the beauty of Alameda’s tranquil shoreline, creating a delightful, vacation-like domestic experience.
Highlights at a Glance:
- 3BD/2.5 BA Crown Harbor home in private, gated community
- 1946 square feet
- Moments from ferry to San Francisco
- Moments from Oakland airport
- Steps from Alameda shoreline and Crab Cove
- Marina and bay views
- Moments from Park Street amenities and Alameda Main Street Ferry Building
- Versatile floor plan with open concept living/dining area
- Chef’s kitchen with large greenhouse window
- Den with wet bar
- Two patios on entry level
- Spacious owner’s suite with private patio
- Laundry room
- Two-car garage with internal access
- Built in 1980
- HOA fees $577/mo